“Push yourself to work. Once you get used to hard work then everything else falls in line. Nobody should ever have to remind you to do something you’re passionate about.” Lou Williams
- How did you get your start in basketball? Living in the inner city I played whatever sport we could get our hands on. Found a football we played that. A baseball and phone books, we played that. Basketball just stuck
- Who or what inspired you to pursue a career in professional basketball? Nobody in particular, just something I realized I was gifted.
- What’s your motivation? Do you ever feel like you want to give up? At this point in my career im motivated by my two kids and my legacy.
- What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced?Having a major injury and fighting for my career.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In Miami somewhere fat. Lol
- Do you have a piece of advice for those who are trying to make a career for themselves in sports, but aren’t sure how? Push yourself to work. Once you get used to hard work then everything else falls in line. Nobody should ever have to remind you to do something you’re passionate about.
- What three words would you choose to best describe yourself? Why? Cool.calm.collect
- What other career paths or interests do you have other than basketball? Id like to establish myself in multiple business ventures as well as music
- Tell us your next step to making your dreams a reality My dream has been a reality for 11 years now and im blessed to say so.